Thursday, February 24, 2011

TUAW TV Live: The Android flu cancels today's show

Well, whatever it was that knocked TUAW Talkcast Host Kelly Guimont for a loop on Sunday night has apparently crawled through the Interwebs and infected me. After a rough night with a fever, I can barely speak, never mind get through a one-hour show without coughing every few seconds. I'm blaming the Android flu for this -- it's your fault, Google!

As a result, there will be no TUAW TV Live today as I don't want my good friends in the chat room to catch the Android flu. We'll see you next week, when I'm pretty sure the show is going to be all about the new iPads.

In the meantime, be sure to go out to ustream.tv/tuaw and watch some of the golden oldie episodes.

Cool photo illustration by Halftone.

TUAW TV Live: The Android flu cancels today's show originally appeared on TUAW on Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:45:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Summer Altice Rose McGowan Bar Refaeli Jessica White Anna Friel

No comments:

Post a Comment