Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me transfer Evernote data without the internet

Dear Aunt TUAW,

I love Evernote and use it regularly on my MacBook Pro and my iPhone. Lately, though, I'm finding myself in places with both devices, but the MacBook doesn't have an internet connection and is therefore unable to transfer data from one device to the other without attaching a cable. Since both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities, it seems like there should be an easy solution to wirelessly transfer files that I would typically use Evernote for. Do you have any suggestions?

Your loving nephew,

Bill G.

Continue reading Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me transfer Evernote data without the internet

Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me transfer Evernote data without the internet originally appeared on TUAW on Tue, 24 May 2011 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Rosario Dawson Tricia Helfer Elena Lyons Brooke Burns Lena Headey

No comments:

Post a Comment